- +How Do You Source & Create Engaging Posts?
- Unlike other social media management services, we create custom made posts for you.
These posts are created from different sources. Remember, our goal is to educate, entertain and inform your customers with your niche related information so that they recognize & remember you as a trustworthy brand.
To do that, we source valuable information from these sources:
- Niche specific blogs, Youtube channels & Forums.
- We scour the web to find relevant quotes to your audience.
- Using your customer photos and videos.
- Using your product photos.
- And the blog posts we create for you.
Now, as we keep on producing blog posts for you, we will have more content pieces (blog post graphics) to post.
- +Who will be working on my accounts?
- Well trained, dedicated social media managers who have experience in building Facebook & Instagram profiles. They spend hours scouring the web for the best information that your audience would love to see and engage. Our goal is to attract your audience and keep them engaging.
We don’t let anyone to work on your accounts, our social media managers are graduates, proficient in English and they know what they’re doing.
- +How will you know what to post on my accounts?
- Once you sign up, we will send you a list of questions that are needed to understand you, your business and your audience.
After that, you’ll get on a call with one of our managers where we go in-depth on who your audience are and what exactly they want. With this understanding, we will create a “customer-persona” for you and posts based on that “customer persona”.
We iterate the persona and the posts as needed.
“CUSTOMER PERSONA” -> Includes information like age, location, occupation, family status, why they should buy your products, their psychology etc.
- +Can I still post on my own accounts?
- Of course, it’s yours. You’ll still have 100% control on your account just like you have now.
- +Will I be approving the posts before you publish them?
- Yes, we produce your posts 1 week prior. The post that is going to be published next Tuesday will be created this Tuesday and will be available for you to check and approve.
You can also give us feedback if there is any and we will make those changes. You’ll be in full control of what is being posted and when.
The good news, because we create the content 1 week prior, weekends and holidays won’t affect us, so we post 365 days a year. No more “off-days” for your social media presence.
- +Should I still run my paid campaigns?
- Yes you should. Being active on social media is to build trust among your potential customers and giving them the final push they need to place their orders with you.
You still need paid ads to show your brand to new customers and drive traffic.
- +Do you offer refunds?
- Absolutely, all our plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. If at anytime you feel that we aren’t meeting your standards, just ask for a refund and we will process it.
No questions asked.
What Our Clients Say
It’s a weight off my shoulders, both in terms of the workload and peace of mind. Now I know that our company’s social media management is taken care of and I can fully focus on other important tasks.
Sprout Ninjas helped me become more productive and I’m very happy with the results so far!